Tuesday, May 26, 2009

It's Done!

Well the appraisal was today and by noon I had a phone call with the results. Rather than my loan officer calling me the branch manager did. At first he said he had bad news. I started thinking the worst but the bad news was that the home appraised for 135,500. In his mind since our offer was higher he was concerned for me. I explained that it was fine as the bank is suppose to except what it comes in at. Well now its in their court. The appraisal was sent to them today. I also sent our request for some minor wood rot to be fixed and we would split 50/50. See I can compromise! So if all goes well that means a house payment a couple hundred dollars cheaper and still having a house. That's all good in my book. So Danielle keep up the good words and let the bank people hear you! And the amazing part the appraisal was done today and we got all the documents the same day. This normally is over a week process. The last house that fell through the appraisal process took two weeks. The branch manager has been so nice since I did put in a complaint over the last one he is really trying to help expedite everything for me! Yeah someone on our side, on the lending side. That certainly doesn't happen very often. Let's hope for some more good news tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment