Tuesday, June 9, 2009

14 More Boxes and OUT of Tape

That makes a grand total so far of 73 boxes and we still have the kitchen to go. We did just a few boxes in the kitchen tonight. OK my house is looking like a overstuffed factory with all these boxes. We bought 3 rolls of packing tape this weekend at Home Depot so I am on my way back there tomorrow for 3 more. I think that will take care of the kitchen and stuff in the garage. I hope so at least. Well tomorrow I don't have anything planned so box hunting I will go again. I hit payload tonight after work at one of the schools I drop off at. They have a small canister just for boxes and paper trash. So yes I was dumpster diving but at least it was clean!(well pretty much, I did find some cooked rice on one of the boxes). Well 1 day down at underwriting, I'm not anxious or anything! I can't wait to relax in a jacuzzi anytime I want. I'll keep you posted on the box count.LOL

1 comment:

  1. What is a jacquizzi?! Sounds like a tropical drink or a wresling move! LOL Well good for you...guess what?! You might have help come moving day!!!! Yippe, we are coming real soon. Of course the kiddos are only coming to make sure your pool is LOTS and LOTS of fun!

    ReplyDelete