Monday, June 22, 2009

Tuesday at 1:30pm

Ok we have our appt at escrow at 1:30. I can work my day til 12 noon and Lloyd gets in a 1/2 day and is off at 10am. he will get to come home and shower and go to the bank for the cashiers check. Then he is off to pick me up at work. Drive from Bellflower to Temecula and thehn back to Anaheim to the big A. Yes we have a Angel game. They were on a winning streak and now they have lost a couple again. We were only a 1/2 game out of first place. Now we are 1 game out of 1st place. With any luck we will have keys on Wednesday. At the latest Thursday. We drove out to the house tonight as our landlord was showing our place and since the 2nd dog is a secret..SHHHHH we decided we better get him out of dodge! We measured and made lists of what we need to get started that 1st week. The list kept getting longer and longer. Thank goodness I have been saving my checking account points. I sent away yesterday for 125.00 in Home Depot gift cards. We wont have them in time to move in but I'm sure we will be able to use them whenever they come in. 2-4 weeks. We have to get a mail box first thing so we can get mail. I met the mail lady and she said she would hold any mail we got until we have a mailbox at the edge of the road. Ok folks did I say Rural/Country. We stood out back tonight as we were putting some water in the pool and just looked at the beautiful rocky mountains behind us. This will be a evening event for us I am sure. Relax and look at the mountains!!! I can't wait!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment